torsdag, april 17, 2008

*MAMA*

Yesterday I got mail from the USA! I was so excited, cause I knew that this had to be the necklace that I ordred from Lisa with the lovely blog It`s the little things ;-} I just adore her jewelry,and this is the second necklace that I have bought from her. I love it! Mama - Hand holder - Dream soother-Love giver........ It`s so true.


And look what the kind lady sent me! A beautiful pair of earrings ;-} Thank you very, very much Lisa. I feel so proud when I wear your jewelry.....

3 kommentarer:

Randi sa...

oioioioi...noe så vakkert!! utrolig flott håndarbeid.

Ha en fin helg

Hulda sa...

Dette var nydelig! Du har vært veldig heldig. :) Skjønne ting, med flotte detaljer. Så flotte orkideer også.

Lisa Leonard sa...

beautiful pics. you are such a sweetie. xoxo